As we focus on the large appliances in our kitchen this week, I can’t think of a more used item than the refrigerator. If you have time for a deep clean today, then you can read my suggestions for deep cleaning a refrigerator.
However, if you don’t have time for a deep clean right now, don’t let that stop you! Just take a few minutes to straighten up your refrigerator!
Instructions to Wipe Out Your Refrigerator
- Set your timer for 5-15 minutes.
- Pull out old or moldy food hidden in the back of the fridge and dump it in the trash can. Congrats to you if you don’t have this problem!
- Wipe off the shelves with an all purpose cleaner and cleaning cloth. Just scoot the food over to one side as you clean. If you’re extra motivated, you can take everything out of the fridge before you clean it out.
- Replace food in an orderly manner.
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #7.
- Clean your refrigerator.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning calendar.
Affiliate links included.