It’s another Saturday and as usual this is the day we catch up on our tasks for the week!
If you have been following along throughout the week, then kudos to a job well done in doing your daily tasks! However if you have been waiting for the weekend and just reading today, then you’re in luck and just in time as today is another weekly catch up.
Here’s what we’ve covered this week:
- Dust your house – last Monday we dusted the house. In this post we tackled the areas that need dusting often and tips to dust in no time.
- Diminish the paper pile – last Tuesday we purged the papers! We have diminished paper pile at home in under 15 minutes.
- Photo organization day 1 – On Wednesday, we did our usual month end task, the first day of photo organization.
- Photo organization day 2 – Last Thursday is the 2nd day of photo organization.
- Started a new habit – And because it is the start of a new month, we start a new habit! We start a habit of putting things back where they belong.
I hope you had fun cleaning this week! Follow us again next Saturday for another weekly catch up.
Your Assignment Today
- Continue working on habit #5.
- Do some catch up for the week.
- Put this task on your cleaning schedule and continue working on it.