When is the last time you vacuumed? Not just the main walkways. But under furniture and every little corner?
Unless it was yesterday, you might just want to try it again!
Our task for today is to vacuum…well, everything we can possibly vacuum!
Check out this tutorial on how to vacuum carpet correctly and efficiently.
Let’s get to work and vacuum the entire house!
Vacuum the entire house:
Go to one room, complete these steps, and then move to another room.
- Use the crevice attachment to vacuum upper moldings and wall corners, dust/cobwebs around light fixtures, carpet edges, and under furniture that can’t be moved.
- Start at the wall furthest from the door and vacuum side-to-side and front-to-back (or east-to west then north-to-south). Move furniture when possible. Then vacuum your way out the door.
The best part about vacuuming is that the house will automatically feel cleaner!!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #4.
- Vacuum everywhere & everything!
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule.
By the way, I’d love to see what you accomplish today (before & after images are terrific!). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!