A few months ago, our task was to completely overhaul the kitchen pantry. I admitted that day that my pantry was disastrous. BUT I finally got it in order and I love it! An organized kitchen pantry makes it more fun to cook for sure.
What I’ve noticed though, is that even the most organized kitchen pantry can get messy again over time. I know it’s just the nature of using the pantry, so I’ve tried to be deliberate about straightening it up periodically. I just take an extra couple of minutes to put things back where they belong, usually while I’m waiting on a meal to finish cooking.
So, that’s our task today….to straighten the kitchen pantry.
- If you completely reorganized your pantry a few months ago, your task today is to take a few minutes to straighten it up.
- If you are new to Spring Cleaning 365, you can either straighten your kitchen pantry or completely reorganize it. Your choice!
Then, of course, let me know when you’re finished!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #9.
- Straighten the kitchen pantry.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning schedule so it doesn’t sneak up on you again!