Straighten the Coat Closet
Today we’re going to straighten the coat closet. As we head into another season change, you may want to consider moving items that won’t be needed in the next few months.
Hopefully this task won’t take long. Just set your timer for 5-15 minutes and do the following:
- Straighten up what’s in the closet.
- Remove anything that doesn’t belong.
- Add items that do belong.
That’s it! I’d love to hear how your closets look after this week.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #9.
- Straighten the coat closet.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning schedule so it doesn’t sneak up on you again!