We’re moving into cooler weather where I live. Although the days are warm, the air is crisp and nights are cold. I smell Autumn in the air!
That means a closet overhaul is about to happen.
Today’s task is to start prepping our closet for the season change.
If you’re one to pack away off-season clothes, grab a box or container to put in your closet:
- start putting clothes you definitely don’t need anymore in the box.
- keep adding new items on a daily basis.
- when it’s time to bring out your Fall and Winter clothes, you’ll be ready for a quick change over!
If you’re not quite ready to deal with off-season clothing:
- straighten your closet today.
- hang up anything on the floor.
- organize so it’s easier to find what you need now.
That’s it! 5 to 15 minutes of focused work on your closet will save you tons of time getting dressed in the future!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #9.
- Straighten and prep your closet for the next season change.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning schedule so it doesn’t sneak up on you again!
By the way, I know some of you are in the Southern Hemisphere (hello Australian friends!) and you are headed into Spring! Feel free to jump in on Day 1…or stick with us here. Either way is fine!