Today is the last day we’re going to focus on Spring cleaning the kids. Uh, I mean their stuff 🙂
So far we’ve…
- organized the children’s hanging clothing.
- sorted and categorized their toys,
- cleaned and scrubbed toys, gaming systems, and stuffed animals, and
- vacuum, dusted, and washed linens.
Today we’re going to tackle the last area of our kid’s bedroom….the dresser!
Spring Cleaning Your Child’s Dresser
Set a timer for 15 minutes and work as fast as possible to organize the dresser in your child’s bedroom.
- Work one drawer at a time.
- As you’re folding and organizing, take out items that no longer fit and put them in the box you set out earlier this week.
- Remove items that should be moved to another drawer and replace when you get to the appropriate drawer.
Hopefully you can move quickly on this task and it will pay off big time the next time your child(ren) get dressed!
As always, let me know in the comment section or on Facebook when you’re finished! I looove reading about your progress!!!
P.S. If you don’t have kids at home, feel free to complete these tasks for another room of the house. You can also catch up or repeat an area that we’ve already covered: