The snow is thawing, birds are chirping and flowers are in bloom. That can only mean one thing. Spring is in the air!
We’re already starting to go on walks and make trips to the park. I hope you are too!
It’s also about time to clean off the patio furniture and spend most of the day playing in the yard. Even though we might be starting to spend more time outside, it’s still nice to have a clean and orderly house inside. What better way to make that happen than spring cleaning!
Spring cleaning can be pretty painless if you have a plan and the right products. We’ll talk about both of those over the next couple of weeks. But first I want to make sure that one of you can go get the products you need to make spring cleaning as easy as possible! I’m going to provide a $25 Target gift card to one lucky ready so they can go purchase the cleaning supplies they need!
There are 5 ways to enter (leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Comment. What’s your favorite thing to do in the spring?
- Follow iDreamofClean on twitter.
- Become a fan of iDreamofClean on Facebook.
- Tweet or Facebook this contest – make sure to use @iDreamofClean in your Tweet or Facebook status.
- Subscribe to the iDreamofClean blog via RSS or email.
Remember to let me know in the comments each time time you enter. I’ll use random.org to determine the winner on Friday, April 9, 2010.