Today we’re tackling something we often forget to clean…your phone. This chore will probably be super easy; especially if you’re actually reading this task on your phone! So no excuses, okay?!?! Let’s Spring Clean our phones!
Spring Clean Your Phone
- microfiber cell phone cleaning cloth (for smart phones)
- cotton ball & rubbing alcohol and/or cell phone cleaner
First, clean the outside of your phone.
- Turn your phone off and remove the case.
- Clean the outside. You can disinfect the phone by dipping a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol to clean the nooks and crannies. If you have a smart phone, you should probably only use the rubbing alcohol on the protective case and not the phone itself. Something like this microfiber cell phone cleaning cloth is made specifically for cleaning the screen.
- Reassemble the phone and turn it on.
Then, clean the inside of your phone:
You know, your apps. There’s no need taking up valuable space on your phone with information you no longer need!
- Check for apps that you don’t use and delete.
- Rearrange apps according to use and functionality.
- Remove contacts you no longer need.
Now you can enjoy being productive all day with your clean and organized phone!
Your assignment for today:
Affiliate links included.