You should be well on your way to a clean laundry room! So far you’ve deep cleaned the washing machine and deep cleaned the dryer. Today it’s time to clean out and organize the shelves and/or cabinets in the laundry room!
Spring Clean the Laundry Room Cabinets and/or Shelves
Take a few minutes to complete the following steps:
- Remove everything from the cabinets and/or shelves.
- Wipe out the cabinets and clean off the shelves.
- Go though your supplies: Do you use them? Are they still good? Can you eliminate anything?
- Replace the items making sure to containerize and label appropriately.
Does this sound like something you can do in 15 minutes or less? Set a timer and see!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #6.
- Organize your laundry room cabinets/shelves.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning calendar.