We’re staying with the outdoor theme today and moving on to the garage door!
It’s nearly impossible to find a good time for everyone to complete the outdoor tasks, so if weather doesn’t permit you working on the garage door, then feel free to tackle another project! The same is true for those of you who don’t have garage doors!
Spring Clean the Garage Door
Let’s take the following actions today:
- Grab a broom a sweep the area surrounding the garage door.
- Swipe away cobwebs and any other critters hanging around the garage frame.
- Use a wet rag and all-purpose cleaner to wipe away dirt and debris. OR squirt a small amount of liquid soap on the door and spray it with a garden hose. I usually lean towards the second option; especially when it’s hot outside and I can squirt my kiddos 🙂
- Take note of changes you could make today or in the future that would improve the functionality or look of the garage door. Since we just moved, I’d love to paint our garage doors and add some decorative handles. I’m not sure if that will ever happen, but a girl can dream right?
There you go! Can you make it happen in less than fifteen minutes?
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #5.
- Clean the garage door.
- Put this task on your cleaning schedule and keep working on it.