If you have small kids at home, you might find a few toys tucked away in the furniture. If you snack on your couch, there’s a huge probability there are crumbs under you couch cushions. If you have a family member who keeps pockets full of change, you just mind find a few dollars to put away for a rainy day. If you don’t know what’s under your couch cushions, it’s time to look. We’re vacuuming furniture today!
Even though this task requires you to haul out your vacuum again, it’s a pretty easy task to clean cloth furniture.
Vacuum your furniture:
- Grab your vacuum and pull out the hose attachment.
- Remove the cushions from chairs and sofas.
- Use the hose attachment to remove debris from the corners.
- Use a flat attachment to vacuum the surface of each piece of furniture.
Spot clean furniture:
- Follow the instructions on your upholstery & cloth cleaner
- Be sure to test an inconspicuous area first.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #7.
- Clean your cloth furniture.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning calendar.