Several of you have told me you plans to go paperless. I’m actually trying to get there myself. But in order to actually make the leap to an (almost) paperless household, we need time to scan all of our paper, right? Well, that’s exactly what you get today! You task is to scan some of those paper files. And then scan some more.
If you aren’t quite ready to go paperless, then don’t worry a bit. Just keep working though the steps we’ve covered during this paper clutter series:
- Get the right supplies.
- Collect all of your paper.
- Process current mail and documents.
- Create a system for incoming mail and paper.
- Eliminate junk mail completely.
- Clean up your current filing system.
- Start filing.
- Keep filing.
- File again.
- Research how to reduce paper from household bills.
- Automate household bills.
- Magazines. Do you need ‘em?
- Organize Instruction Manuals.
- Eliminate receipt overload.
- Toss outdated paper files.
- Schedule ongoing paper processing meeting with yourself.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #8.
- Scan, scan, scan.