Our cleaning journey in the laundry room is coming to an end today. I sure hope having a clean laundry room is helping you stay on track with your habit for the month! Let’s recap the week:
- Deep clean the washing machine
- Deep clean the dryer
- Clean out and organized the shelves and/or cabinets
- Clean floors and baseboards
- Repaint and restock the laundry room
That last one is your task for today!
Repaint and Restock the Laundry Room
If you have left over paint, touch up the laundry room walls to give them a fresh look. Of course you can just wipe the walls down if you don’t have paint. Just remember that cleaning walls painted with flat paint usually leaves marks on the wall leaving them worse off then before. Wiping down walls painted with gloss or semi-gloss paint usually works pretty well.
Then, take inventory of your laundry room supplies and restock where necessary.
Pretty simple, right?
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #6.
- Repaint and restock the laundry room.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning calendar.