I’m a procrastinator by nature. Even though I try not to, my tendency is to wait until later. If I see weeds growing, I think to myself that I’ll pull them later. If there’s a plastic seal that needs to be repaired on the washing machine, I tell myself that I’ll get to it later.
But I don’t.
I wait…sometimes over a year.
So I’ve learned that I need a little bit of built in time to finish all of those repair projects I’ve been waiting to tackle.
I thought you might need that too!
Tackle that Repair Work
Since we walked around the perimeter of the house earlier this week to look for repairs needed, I thought we could spend a day actually tackling those repairs. I hope you took good notes!
- If not, take another walk around your house, or inside your house and make notes of what you need to tackle.
- Pull together needed supplies.
- Then tackle those repairs!
Today is not the day to procrastinate…at least that’s what I’m telling myself 🙂
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #5.
- Repair work! Tackle your repairs.
- Put this task on your cleaning schedule and keep working on it.