If you’ve been following along with us this week, then you cleaned most of the rooms in your home over the last few days. But if you’ve been waiting for the weekend, then you’re in luck. Today is a quick clean catch up day!
Here’s what we covered:
- Master bedroom – last Monday we took care of the master bedroom. In this post I have shared a checklist on what to clean and finish the task as quickly as possible.
- Bathrooms – on Tuesday we tackled the bathrooms. In this post I have provided the cleaning supplies needed for the task and the areas needed to be cleaned.
- Kitchen – on this day we cleaned the kitchen in 15 minutes or less! I have shared a step by step guide on cleaning this section efficiently.
- Kid’s room – on this day we went through the kid’s room in no time!
- Living room – on the last day of the week we took on the living room! In this post I have shared 4 easy steps to quickly, but effectively clean this area of the house.
Have fun cleaning…then have some fun NOT cleaning!! Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.
Your assignment for today:
By the way, I’d love to see what you accomplish today (before & after images would be tremendous). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!