People ask me all the time about the best way to organize photos. There are several answers to that question, but one way is to choose your best photos and make them into a photo book.
Here are just a few reasons I love photo books:
- Photo books help us narrow down the bajillion digital photos by making us choose the best and most meaningful photos. That means we can delete duplicate photos and others that didn’t make the cut.
- Photo books help us categorize life events. I personally like to make a photo book for each year for my children. I actually need to get to work on my kids 2013 photo books asap!
- Photo books make great gifts. When you put the time and effort into creating one books, you might as well have several printed for all the grandparents, right?!
- Photo books are relatively inexpensive because there’s always some kind of deal or coupon code available!
Speaking of deals and coupon codes, there are a ton of special offers for photo books right now! Here are a couple of them.
50% Off Holiday Cards + BOGO Calendar + BOGO Photo Book from Picaboo
- 50% Off Holiday Cards and free shipping with code CARDS4YOU!
- Buy One Calendar Get One Free with code 2014CALENDAR!
- Buy One Photo Book Get One Free with code CUSTOMCLASSIC!
Free 5×7 Photo Books from York Photo
If you’re a little behind organizing your photos (like I am) just start with your most recent photos. They can be from an event or time period. Then, as you get into the swing of things, you can always go back and organize photos from the past.
I have an entire dresser full of keepsake items and printed photos (remember those!) from my childhood. They aren’t in any particular order right now but I think I’m going to make that my project next year. Organize and digitize. Then I’ll finally be able to use those dresser drawers for something else 🙂
What about you? How do you organize photos?
Affiliate links included.