Welcome to another catch up Saturday! It’s great that most of us have come up with a monthly checklist of our tasks at home.
For sure the monthly checklist will help you with your daily house chores without feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. How’s the decluttering going?
I hope your answers is GRRRREAT!
If not, don’t worry, there’s still time to catch up from the week!
- Clutterfree with kids – Last Sunday we have talked about the book “Clutterfree with Kids” by author, Joshua Becker. In this book you are given practical advises on how to give gifts to kids, how to organize their toys and clothes, and how to handle their artwork. Also, I have provided a quick recap of what books I have mentioned so far the past year.
- Declutter small appliances – In this post, we went through our small kitchen appliances, I discussed tips on how to know what to get rid of and what to keep. I hope this helps you gauge if you really need those small appliances afterall.
- Declutter kitchen gadgets – On this day, we tackled kitchen gadgets (stuff like cutters, scoopers, holders, etc). Same with the kitchen appliances, I gave you the freedom to inspect each and every gadget you have in your kitchen drawers. So hopefully, by now, you’ve lessened those excess things you have in those drawers.
- Purge that paper!!!!! – After digging into the small kitchen appliances and kitchen gadgets, this day we took on those papers! I’m wishing you’ve followed every step I have mentioned to minimize the paper stacks at home.
- Declutter your cleaning products – Last Thursday, we gave our cleaning products a sweet clean. I’m hoping yours are trimmed down by now.
- Declutter your bathroom – Isn’t it so refreshing to go through you bathroom products after you streamline your cleaning products? By now, I’m sure you feel so accomplished for doing all these!
Continue working on your monthly checklist for a flawless cleaning schedule day-by-day.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #3.
- Catch up from the week.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule. You’re doing an awesome job!
By the way, I’d love to see what you’ve done this week (‘before’ and ‘after’ images would be great!). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!