If you have been following along with us this week, then you’ve cleaned and organized some areas that matter most to YOU. But if you have been waiting for the weekend, then you’re in luck. Today is a catch up day!
Here’s what we covered:
- Clean out your purse – on the 1st day of the week, we cleaned out our purse! In this post we tackled what’s in and out of the purse.
- Clean out your sock drawer – err not just the sock drawer actually, but underwear, bras, tights, and everything else that’s included in this category. On this day we cleaned out this part (or these parts) of the closet.
- Clean your nail supplies – today we took on our nail supplies. It is not bad to pamper ourselves from time to time, but in this post we made sure that the supplies we use are cleaned and sanitized for hygienic reasons. In this post we discussed how to sanitize our nail supplies.
- Clean your make up brushes – just like what we did to our nail supplies, we did the same for our make up brushes. It is pertinent to do this often because these brushes touches our skin. Let keep ’em clean okay?!
- Switch Seasonal Clothing – in this post we get rid of our winter clothes in the closet for more space. I asked you questions to help you decide if its worth keeping or not.
So that’s it for the week! Have fun pampering yourself! Can’t wait to see what you have been up to.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #5.
- Do some catch up if needed, if not, go pamper yourself.
- Put this task on your cleaning schedule and keep working on it.