We’re getting towards the end of our Spring Clean the Living Room series so I hope you can tell! Today we’re going to focus on those windows and glass doors.
Living Room Windows and Glass
We will officially Spring Clean windows in the next couple of months. But today, take a few minutes to focus on the windows in your living area. It’s the perfect day to make those windows sparkle!
- If it’s warm(ish) outside and you have time to clean your windows inside and out, then read here about my favorite way to clean windows.
- If only have a few minutes, that’s fine too! Grab some glass cleaner and a rag to shine up that glass.
If you have glass doors with smudges from the kiddos like I do, then take a minute to clean those up too. It will probably only be clean for a minute, but it will be a blissful minute 🙂
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #2.
- Clean the windows and glass in your living area.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule.