Did you know that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- recommends drying hands with a single-use towel to help prevent the spread of germs.
- says freshly cleaned, wet hands transfer pathogens more readily than dry hands or hands not washed at all.
- does not recommend repeated drying of hands with reusable cloth towels.
Since your hands are only as clean as the towel used to dry them, Kleenex has come up with an alternative to traditional hand towels. The new Kleenex® Hand Towels deliver a clean, fresh towel every time for better hand hygiene.
You have a chance to win a $50 gift card from Service Master, a fantastic all-purpose cleaning and house service company. Whether it’s used towards a Merry Maids cleaning service so your bathroom is clean, tidy and ready for a fresh box of Kleenex Hand Towels or towards a lawn care service (summer is just around the corner!), you can experience a clean, fresh home.
To enter, read the hand drying information on the Kleenex website and let me know if you learned something new by leaving a comment here.
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each entry):
- Over the next couple of weeks, visit the Kleenex Hand Towel Song Ambassadors listed in the right hand column of The Motherhood Circle. Leave a comment on any (or all) of their Kleenex Hand Towels posts. Then leave a comment here each time to letting me know. (*hint* You may want to start with WifeMotherFirstLady, Rockin Mama, and Once A Month Mom)
- Tweet using the #KleenexSong hashtag and @idreamofclean (example: visit @iDreamofClean to find out about the #KleenexSong and win a $50 gift certificate! http://bit.ly/aYVuD1 ).
- Link to the Kleenex Song Website in a blog post, twitter, and/or facebook (one entry for each option).
- Stumble any post on iDreamofClean – click the “SU” button at the bottom of any post and then click the “thumbs up” button (one entry for each post stumbled).
- Link up to Real Clean Wednesday (4/28, 5/5, 5/12) and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
Contest ends at Midnight on Saturday, May 15. Winner will be selected using random.org.