I’ve mentioned about 14 katrillion times (give or take a few) that my least favorite cleaning chore is cleaning the toilet. So anything that can reduce the amount of times a toilet needs to be cleaned is a winner in my book!
I was recently asked to try out 2000 Flushes and I have to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised; especially since cleaning the toilet a not-so-pleasant task.
Now, this is a sponsored post, but keep reading because after testing 2000 Flushes, I’ve found that this product is a VERY simple (and inexpensive) solution to keep your toilet clean. You may not be ready to invest in a housecleaner, but you can certainly invest in good products (that is, if the products take the “work” out of housework!).
2000 Flushes automatic toilet bowl cleaner gives you:
- Concentrated clean up to 4 months.
- Keeps your toilet bowl stain-fee.
- Freshens with every flush.
- Keeps water crystal Clear.
- Isn’t harmful to plumbing or septic systems when used as directed.
Don’t believe me? Check the back of the box 🙂
Better yet, try it for yourself!
Here’s what to do:
- Clean toilet bowl thoroughly, including under the rim.
- Remove toilet tank top. Hold white plastic pouch away from your face. Cut one end of the pouch open with scissors. DO NOT TOUCH TABLET.
- Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one 2000 Flushes tablet into the right rear corner of the tank.
- Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly.
You won’t have to remove the tablet because it will just dissolve over time. And from my experience, you won’t have to clean the inside of the toilet for about 2 months!
Granted, you probably want to still clean the outside of the toilet; especially if you have toddlers or young children (ugh hum!).
I (and I’m guessing you) don’t love to clean the toilet. But when you know how to KEEP the toilet clean longer, it’s really not so bad.
Do you have a bathroom cleaning tip?
If so, let us know in the comment section below!
Discloser: This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own. Affiliate links are also included.