Most women (single, newly married, stay-at-home mom, working mom, corporate executive, retired grandmother, etc.) are at various levels of stuck when it comes to maintaining a home.
There’s just so much to manage when running a household.
From beginner to seasoned pro – we are all looking to get better at what we do – always looking for an edge to make it easier.
That edge is learning how to clean you home on autopilot.
I’ve written quite a few cleaning tips over the years but, unfortunately, they are buried in this blog.
Since I want this blog to be a reflection of the topics we cover here – clean, organized, simple, productive – I thought it would be nice create a resource page to that can systematically walk you through each of those categories. One blog post to help you set up a cleaning system, one to walk you though getting organized, another to guide you towards simplifying your life, and the final one to become more productive.
We’ll start here with the cleaning section.
This page is set up to be a road map of sorts. It’s designed to help you locate the resources you need to master this household management stuff. It will hopefully help you learn how to clean your home on autopilot.
- Set up morning and evening routines.
- Implement daily habits that help keep the chaos at bay.
- Create a cleaning schedule that works for YOU (your lifestyle, your preferences, your home).
- Use only the BEST products; they’ll cut your cleaning time in half!
- Lean how motivate yourself to clean; even when you don’t feel like it.
- Finally, look up instructions on How to Clean…well, just about anything.