I absolutely love the Christmas season. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
So when Bounty asked me to try their new Bounty Winter Pop Prints Paper Towels, I figured what better way to try them than to throw a holiday party!
Being social takes a bit of work, but with a little planning, holiday party clean up can be a breeze! Here are a few holiday cleaning tips to make your throwing a Christmas party a ton of fun.
Start clean up before the party begins.
- Before the party begins, make sure the dishwasher is completely unloaded. That way you can immediately put dishes into the dishwasher when the guests are finished (or after they leave).
- Start the party with a completely empty trash can. That way party trash can be put into the trash bag instead of on a counter.
Do a quick clean after the party ends.
- Spray all surface areas with your favorite cleaner.
- Then swish and wipe each surface area with Bounty Winter Pops Prints Paper Towels.
- Quickly clean floors with a sweep and vacuum top polish off your room.
Put furniture back where it belongs.
- Replace any furniture that has been moved.
- Fold throw blanks and put pillows in their proper home.
- Finish it off by straightening up anything that is out of place.
Cleaning up immediately after your holiday party has several advantages. First, you can go to bed with a clean home (this always makes me sleep better…you too?). Second, you don’t have to start the next day by waking up to a mess. Finally, it makes hosting a holiday a whole lot of fun instead of a whole lot of work!
What are you plans for the upcoming season? Are you hosting a Christmas or New Year party?
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Bounty. #HolidayPrep #QuickerPickerUpper #ad