If you’ve stuck with us this month, your paper piles are no more and your files are pristine. Or…something like that 🙂 Whether you’ve completed two steps or twenty, you’ve made great strides in conquering your paper clutter. You set a goal and achieved it. And I could not be more excited for you. Great job!!!
If you still have a few steps to finish, keep plugging along. You’ll get there. Just set your timer for 15 minutes and work as fast as you can today. Then reward yourself!
Finally, to round out this paper clutter series, here are the steps we completed:
- Get the right supplies.
- Collect all of your paper.
- Process current mail and documents.
- Create a system for incoming mail and paper.
- Eliminate junk mail completely.
- Clean up your current filing system.
- Start filing.
- Keep filing.
- File again.
- Research how to reduce paper from household bills.
- Automate household bills.
- Magazines. Do you need ‘em?
- Organize Instruction Manuals.
- Eliminate receipt overload.
- Toss outdated paper files.
- Schedule ongoing paper processing meeting with yourself.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #8.
- Shred, shred, shred.