Now, it’s time to declutter accessories. Since warm weather is approaching, this is a perfect time time of year to take a good hard look at our accessories. Especially those winter accessories.
- Did you wear all of your gloves and scarves this year? If not, this may be the time to realize you probably won’t wear them next year. Go ahead and get rid of them so you have more room this summer!
- Are you holding on to purses that you’ve haven’t used on years? If so, why don’t you find a new home for them?
- Do you have belts that don’t fit or are out of style? Maybe it’s time to pass them on to someone who could use them.
- Is your jewelry so cluttered that you never wear it? Pick the few pieces that you love and sell or give away the rest.
Most of us can hold on to accessories longer than we mean to…mostly because each piece is relatively small. They don’t take up that much space.
When we clear out the clutter, we have room to actually see what we have. And that means we’ll actually use it!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #3.
- Clear out accessories you don’t use anymore.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule.
By the way, I’d love to see what you declutter today. Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!