ARE YOU CONSTANTLY ANNOYED WITH THE CLUTTER YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOME?
Even though it doesn't even seem like you have THAT much stuff?
Does it seem like all you do is pick up, straighten, clean, REPEAT? You create order in your home...but it doesn’t STAY that way. It’s not your fault. Other people live in your home too. They make the mess. You clean it up. Or at least it feels that way. If you can relate to this problem, I have the solution.
That solution is called Clear the Clutter.
CLEAR THE CLUTTER is a four-week video course to help you organize your home and simplify your life by removing all the excess stuff that’s stressing you out.
Bonus - Quick Start Guide
- 01 Plan of Attack - Analysis paralysis is one of the main reasons we never fully declutter. The fact is, we don’t know where to start! I’m going to show you a simple - yet effective - way to determine where to start at any point in your journey. With this guide, you’ll always know what your next plan of action is.
- 02 Before and After - In a few weeks, you’ll want to know how far you’ve come. I’ll show you what to do and how we are going to celebrate!
- 03 Get Prepared - After helping hundreds of women simplify their life, I can tell you with certainty that preparation is key. You don’t want to spend precious decluttering time looking for supplies. I’m going to show you how to prepare for your simplification journey.
- 04 Find the Time - When you add something new to your life, I know it can be difficult to find the time to fit it in. But ultimately, finding the time to simplify will allow you more time down the road. I want you to succeed in this journey, so we are going to discuss some strategies to fit it all in.
- 05 Action Time - In this section you will put all of these strategies into practice. You’ll get a quick recap and get to work. Then I’ll ask you to check in. Accountability will help you strive forward.
Module #1 - Making the Mental Shift and getting Crystal Clear on Your Goals
- 01 Clarity - Studies have shown that the more clarity around a job, task, or project, the more likely you are to complete that project successfully. We all have different learning styles and you never know what’s going to make this whole process “click” in your brain. So this module is all about making a mental shift and getting crystal clear about your goals.
- 02 Determining Your Why - Before you get knee-deep in your decluttering journey, you need to get clear about your why. This session will have training and a worksheet to help you figure out the big reason you need to simplify. Previous graduates have mentioned that this module was a huge reason for their success.
- 03 Set Your Goal - ...and CRUSH it! Putting your goals in writing is another way to clarify what you want. It also helps you overcome resistance and keep your momentum strong. This session will give you a plan of action for every room in your home.
- 04 “Heck Yeah” 20% - This video is on of my favorites because it helps you determine what’s really important in life. It gives you a clear picture about what items aren’t getting the attention they deserve and what stuff absolutely, positively needs to stay in your life.
- 05 100 Things - Sometimes you need another perspective about what’s important and what’s not. This exercise will help you determine just that.
- 06 Where to Start - Getting started is the hardest part...at least that’s what thousands of clients have told me. This video will give you a quick rundown so you know the easiest and best place to start simplifying.
- 07 Decision Making Matrix - Looking at your possessions in an objective way is an important skill set to master. When you can systematically figure out which items are simplifying life and which ones are creating chaos, it’s easier to make solid decisions about your stuff.
MODULE 02 - Step-by-Step
- 01 How - In this module we will get down to the nitty gritty and talk about the process to see progress FAST.
- 02 Step-by-Step Approach - Using the tools and worksheets discussed in all the previous videos, this video is all about giving you steps needed to make progress. The process discussed in this video can be used in any room or area in your house.
- 03 It’s okay - Sometimes you just need permission to keep certain items...and get rid of others. In this video, I’ll share the thought process that will give you all the permission you need.
- 04 Benefit of Less - Even though this module is about taking action, we still need to be reminded of the benefits we are going to see in the near future. This video will give you another glimpse about why the temporary work will pay dividends.
- 05 What happens when you get stuck? - Decide-a-phobia. It’s happens to the best of us. This video is all about what to do when you get stuck.
MODULE 3 - Get it out
- 01 Trash? Donate? Sell? - This module is all about getting your clutter out of the house so you can simplify your home. But what is the best way to get it out? Should you just put them in the trash? Should you donate your stuff? Or should you sell it? In this video we’ll talk about how to make that decision.
- 02 Interview with a selling “expert” - During this audio interview we discuss several programs to use when it comes to selling your stuff. How do you price the items? How can you research what your items are worth? What about packaging and shipping costs? Kelly gives us the scoop on how to sell like a pro.
- 03 How to set up your eBay account - If you decide to sell on ebay, you’ll want to make sure your account is set up correctly. This video tutorial will walk you through the process.
- 04 Example: List items on eBay - Once your account it activated, this video will walk you through the process of selling on ebay using a real life example.
- 05 How to set up your Craigslist account - If you decide to sell on Craigslist, you’ll want to make sure your account is set up correctly. This video tutorial will walk you through the process.
- 06 Example: List items on Craigslist - Once your account it activated, this video will walk you through the process of selling on Craigslist using a real life example.
- 07 How to find Facebook “buy/sell/trade” groups - Did you know there might be people in your city looking for items you have? You just have to know how to search on Facebook. This video will walk you through the process.
- 08 How to set up your Financial Tracker - This video will walk you through the process of tracking your items on this customized Financial Tracker. It will help you create a workflow for selling your clutter, taking photos, and figuring out the price. Using the item will also help you determine what to do if your items doesn’t sell within a certain timeframe.
MODULE 04 - simplifying tips for the rest of your life
- 01 Repeatable Process - This video will show you how to use the tips contained in this course and repeat the process in almost any area of life. The process can be repeated in your “problem” area, other rooms in the house, your computer/virtual world, and even your activities. These principles can help you simplify any aspect of your life.
- 02 Change Your Mindset - The chaos in your life didn’t appear overnight. Instead, thought processes and purchasing patterns that you didn’t even know existed got you into this predicament. Now that you’ve gone through the process of simplifying your stuff, it’s time to recalibrate those destructive habits. This video will give you some tips get your started.
- 03 Two Organizing Tips - Now that you’ve simplified your clutter, it will be easier to keep your home organized. In this video, you’ll learn two tips that will help you get - and keep - your home organized.
Imagine what it would feel like to walk in your home and see everything in its place...
You could focus on the people around you
...instead of the stuff cluttering up your home.
House cleaning would be a breeze
...because surfaces would be clear.
Constantly picking up after everyone else would become virtually non-existent
...because they would all know where their own items go.
You would save time every day
...because you wouldn’t have to repeat the same things over and over again.
You could use that extra time to complete those projects you've neglected for far too long
...things like scrapbooking, creating a memory book for your kids, figuring out your family tree, etc.
Clear the Clutter is for YOU!
I know because it’s for me too.
As a busy mom and wife with a house full of boys, I know all too well the frustrations a mom faces when trying to be a fun, family mom while simultaneously running a household.
That’s why I’ve been on a mission to simplify. Everything from email to clothes to the kids’ toys. It’s not that I want to live a boring life in a bare home. Quite the contrary. I want to live a full, exciting, on-purpose life!
But I’ve noticed that “stuff” gets in the way of intentional living far too often. I could fill my days answering emails, picking up email, laundering my overstuffed closet full of clothes, putting toys back where they belong…the list goes on and on. However, none of that is important in the grand scheme of life. I’ve spent way too much time on the wrong things. So I’ve been intentional about simplifying.
CLEAR THE CLUTTER is a four-week video course to help you organize your home and simplify your life by removing all the excess stuff that’s stressing you out.
I’ve used this 4-step process to simplify everything in my home from my kitchen to my computer...from my closet to my finances.
The strategies work for just about any aspect in life. Not only the stuff in our homes, but also the stuff on our to-do lists.
Simplifying your stuff and clearing out excess clutter is more than the physical act of moving items out of our home. It’s also about changing our mindset about the stuff we keep & display as well as new items we bring into our home.
That’s why CLEAR THE CLUTTER was created!
CLEAR THE CLUTTER is a four-week video course that will:
- Give you the tools to change your mindset about stuff - You’ll learn strategies to determine what the most important items are to keep in your home and how to give them the attention they deserve.
- Help you decide what to streamline – You will receive tips on what to donate or throw away.
- Equip you to make new organizing habits – You’ll learn how to store items more efficiently.
- Provide you with tools and insights for managing your life - You’ll learn from the community of people in this course as well as personal coaching from me.
If you follow the steps outlined in the course, you will definitely see a visible difference in the amount of clutter in your space.
This will mean less clutter-induced stress!
Not only will you see clear countertops and utensils in the correct drawers, your home will feel lighter, more peaceful and inviting.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you, Christine. You have changed my life. I am so grateful for what you do. The world needs you. Keep at it.Patricia, course graduate
Our stress level has definitely reduced! Having less clutter and more organized spaces has made life much easier and more efficient. When you only have to manage the items that you need/want, it makes things much quicker. Cleaning is faster, and it’s much more pleasant to be in our home.Amy, course graduate
Clear the Clutter includes:
Guidance on how to GET STARTED
Tips to help you CHANGE YOUR MINDSET about "stuff"
Information about how to SET AN ACHIEVABLE GOAL
Assignments to KEEP YOU ON TRACK
Guidelines on what to KEEP and what to STREAMLINE
PRINTABLES & TRACKABLES to keep you focused
Suggestions to GET THE ENTIRE FAMILY INVOLVED
PRINCIPLES that you can implement to keep your home organized
COMMUNITY of likeminded individuals
Personal COACHING from me
JOIN CLEAR THE CLUTTER TODAY
When you enroll during this special, limited time period, you’ll get:
- 01 The FULL Clear the Clutter & Simplify Your Stuff system: Four weeks of video training, delivered weekly, that is designed to walk you through a repeatable process to clear out your clutter, change your mindset about stuff, and simplify your home life.
- 02 BONUS #1 - Instant access to the Clear the Clutter Simplify Your Stuff private Facebook Group where you’ll
gain unlimited encouragement, inspiration and feedback throughout your cleaning journey.
- 03 BONUS #2 - Daily coaching from me, Monday - Friday, in the private Facebook group. If you have a question, ask it in the group. I will answer with my feedback by recording a short video for you.
- 04BONUS #3 - Immediate access to the Quick Start Guide so you can get to work and make progress right away.
When you add it all up, that’s a ton of value designed to help you get RESULTS.
And that’s not even counting the unannounced surprises and value bombs I’ll be dropping on you once we get started…
But because I’m super excited to welcome you into the Clear the Clutter family (and watch you tackle your problem area in just a few weeks) I’m giving you the opportunity to join Clear the Clutter TODAY at the special price of just...
A 90 day “TRY IT, APPLY IT” MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re on the fence...
Or if other systems have left you stranded (and skeptical)...
Then I want to give you EVERY opportunity to put these simplification strategies into action so you can finally simplify your stuff...and life.
If you reach out within 90 days to show me that you’ve opened all your emails, watched the videos and followed the game plan (you have to show me proof!) and for some crazy reason STILL haven’t seen improvement in the cleanliness and organization of your home, the I’ll be happy to return the investment.
But you DO have to do the work.
Clear the Clutter is for home dwellers who are committed to cleaning out the excess stuff in their home so they can start focusing on what’s most important in life - family, ministry, service, people...even tackling those unfinished historical projects like photo management, family trees, or scrapbooking.
There’s so much transformation waiting for you on the other side of this training and my main goal is your success.
THE CLUTTER BUG TOLD ME YOU HAVE QUESTIONS…
What happens after I purchase?
You will receive an email within 15 minutes with your logon credentials. If you don't see it, check your spam folder first. Then, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is the course delivered?
The course is delivered via video. You will receive an email every week with a link to the new module. You will also receive checklists and printables to help you accomplish your goals. We are working to get transcripts and slide decks for those that prefer to read instead of watch.
When will I receive access to content?
As soon as you log in to the site for the first time, you will have access to the Quick Start Guide. The five videos will help you determine your plan of attack over the next few weeks, suggest a few mindset shifts and give you a few assignments to start tackling.
What if I have questions regarding my unique circumstances or my specific items?
If you have questions or need guidance, ask your question anytime in our private Facebook group. I will answer (mostly via video) Monday-Friday. My ultimate goal is to help you succeed!
How do I know if CLEAR THE CLUTTER is right for me?
If you can put a "check mark" next to any of the points below, then I'd say you're perfectly qualified to jump into the Clear the Clutter video course and get the most out of it:
You’ve spent a significant amount of time trying to get your home in order, but you never seem to make any progress.
You’re overwhelmed with the state of your home and don’t know where to start.
You want to quit feeling like you need a bigger house; but instead, enjoy the home you have now.
You want to simplify your possessions, organize what’s left, and keep your house clean...but you need a plan to follow.
You like accountability and need encouragement to finish the job.