I’ve tested quite a few cleaning products over the years. Things like vacuums, steam mops, scrub brushes, scrapers, all-purpose cleaners and many specialty cleaners for surfaces like wood, stainless, tile, mold, mildew, windows and more…just to name a few. Some cleaners have worked well so they’ve become a staple in my cleaning caddy; others were mediocre and they left my home faster than they entered.
Out of all my testing, though, I have never found a product line in which I would want to use every. single. product. That is…until now.
And even though I personally want to use ALL the products and want to recommend every single one of them to you, I’ve narrowed down my choices to the very best.
In fact, only two.
However, I’m going to be so bold as to say I think EVERY iDreamofClean reader should definitely own these two products. They are that helpful.
The two products everyone should have in their home:
1. EnviroCloth – This is the KING of all surface cleaning. You can use it to clean just about every surface…from countertops, furniture, mirrors, kid’s toys, windows, stainless, washing machine door, shower, vehicles, sinks, walls, outdoor furniture…seriously just about any surface you can imagine.
If you’re like me, you might think, “what’s the big deal? It’s just a cloth!” That’s what I thought at first. But let me explain why I was wrong. These cloths are amazing for various reasons…
The Microfiber is Marvelous!
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions. So no need for harmful chemicals!
- Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet (3 million meters) for more effective cleaning power.
- At 1/200th the size of a human hair, Norwex Microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today.
BacLock* is the Bomb!
- The BacLock* in the cloth—exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again. The agent is designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
That means cleaning is easier and saves us time and money!
- Saves time and money by using only water.
- Can be folded and refolded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning. Talk about speed cleaning!
- Eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home.
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products.
- Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often. I have definitely found this to be true in my house!
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
- Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water.
All you do is run the EnviroCloth under water, wring excess water out until it’s damp, fold it in a square, and start wiping surfaces, windows, appliances, and more.
The second best part is that they even have a KIDS version so you can train your kids to clean without worrying about harsh chemicals!!! Parenting for the win.
2. Window cloth – This is the QUEEN of shine. If the Envirocloth is how the cleaning happens, then the window cloth is where the shining happens. It puts on the finishing touches. The window cloth gets windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass tables, crystal, granite countertops, jewelry, brushed and stainless steel, chrome, knickknacks, patio tables and shiny surfaces sparkling clean with only water.
I use the window cloth to clean the stainless steel in my kitchen and it’s made a huge difference in how clean it gets. My stainless actually looks new again!
But here’s a little trick I’ve learned… You can use the car mitt instead. It’s like a window cloth in a 3 layer mitt. Or again… get the KIDS version so your kids can help with this part too!!
Think about all of the chemicals you could remove from your home by using two simple cloths. They have simplified my personal cleaning routine drastically. If you don’t have these two clothes, you seriously need them in your life.
PLUS some other fun cleaning products that you can earn FREE…
I mentioned earlier that, although I think everyone should have the above two products, there are a host of other fun products that I want to tell you about in the future. Products like the:
- Mop – My FAVORITE. It’s like an Envirocloth for your floor!
- Norwex Dusting Mitt and/or Envirowand – Dust blinds, vents, ceiling fans with ease.
- Laundry Detergent – to keep your cloths and clothes in tip-top condition.
- Towels – Okay, I didn’t know bath towels could be so amazing.
- Car wash mitt – Super cool. Just for your car.
You can get loads of my favorite Norwex cleaning cloths and other products absolutely FREE by hosting a Facebook party with me! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email at christine @ idreamofclean . net for a list of host rewards available this month.
It’s incredibly easy to host a Facebook party. In fact, a friend and I were talking about how amazing these cleaning products were and how easy and fun her party was, that I asked her if I could record our conversation.
Click play below to hear her story…
These are all of the products that my friend earned!
And, as you heard during the interview, there are incentives for everyone who hosts with me so don’t delay.
Send me an email (christine @ idreamofclean . net) now so we can get your party scheduled this month!