Are you ready for a new cleaning habit? Before we implement a new habit, let’s recap the cleaning habits we’ve covered so far:
- Cleaning Habit #1: Tackle your problem area,
- Cleaning Habit #2: Clean your kitchen every night,
- Cleaning Habit #3: Let it go and streamline your life,
- Cleaning Habit #4: 5 minute pick up,
- Cleaning Habit #5: Put things back where they belong,
- Cleaning Habit #6: Wash one load of laundry each day,
- Cleaning Habit #7: Do one thing. Just start,
- Cleaning Habit #8: Conquer paper overload.
- Cleaning Habit #9: Use the best cleaning tools.
Cleaning Habit #10: Create Routines
Routines are one of the best ways to stay stress-free while keeping your home clean. You can set up morning routines, night-time routines, and everything in between. The key is to make those routines work for you.
Since a new season just begun, we’re going to focus on Fall/Autumn routines this month. We’ll check the exteriors of our home and work to keep our home in good working order. We’ll clean and maintain the areas we often forget. So step back, take a deep breath, and get ready for a fun outdoor ride!
Your challenge for the month.
This month, I want you to think through, set up, and implement at least one routine.
Need help? Let me know in the comment section!