This week is going to be a bit different. We’re going to quick clean one room of the house each day. If you don’t have your own cleaning schedule, this week is a must!
Our area of focus today is the Bedroom!
It’s been a while since we’ve deep cleaned the bedroom, but don’t worry, we’re going to do it again soon. Today, the goal is to just do what you can today to get one step closer to a clean bedroom!
Clean Your Bedroom
Are you ready to clean your bedroom?! I sure hope so!
Set your timer, turn on some music and work as quickly as you can on one area (or all of these areas) in your bedroom:
- Grab a laundry basket and fill it up with anything that doesn’t belong in the bedroom.
- Take those items to the appropriate location.
- Make up bed. Wash linens if necessary.
- Fold laundry and hang up clothes.
- Dust ceiling corners and moldings.
- Dust baseboards and window sills.
- Dust every piece of furniture you have with a rag or microfiber cloth. Don’t forget the drawer frames and shelving if you have it.
- Wipe down furniture, lamps, glass, mirrors, window sills, door knobs and light switch plates with an all-purpose spray.
- Polish wood furniture.
Don’t feel like you have to deep clean every single one of these area. Just focus on the area that needs it the most. If you only have time to do one thing, it will still be an improvement!
Your assignment for today:
By the way, I’d love to see what you accomplish today (before & after images are perfect). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!