We’re going to have a little 4th of July gathering so today I’m prepping outdoors. I would love to invite you all over to my house, but there’s no way we would all fit! Maybe we could just have a skype party one day 🙂
Since we need something clean to sit on during all the festivities, let’s clean the outdoor furniture as part of our daily task today.
Clean Outdoor Furniture
The following supplies could help you clean faster and make the job easier.
Clean your patio furniture however you see fit, but here are a couple of suggestions to clean it quickly.
- Spray patio furniture off with a hose…only if water won’t damage it of course! I don’t know about you but our patio furniture gets dusty on a daily basis.
- Wipe off cushions.
- Shine the top of the table, especially if it’s glass like mine.
Have fun! I’d love to hear about your 4th of July plans!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #7.
- Clean your outdoor furniture.
- Add this task to your personal cleaning calendar.
Affiliate links included.