We’ve had a busy week cleaning the living room, haven’t we? I hope it was worth it though!
So for our catch up Saturday here’s a quick recap of our daily tasks:
- Removed everything that doesn’t belong in the living room
- Dusted and polished living room furniture
- Vacuumed…well…pretty much everything
- Cleaned windows and glass
- Cleaned the walls and touched up paint
Living Room Finishing Touches
Today, let’s add a few finishing touches to the living room…only if needed of course! No need to add clutter 🙂
- Take a quick look around to see if any of your living room furniture could be rearranged to make better use of your space.
- Do you need any baskets to corral your “stuff”? You know, remotes, magazines, etc…
- Is there anything that would make your living room more comfortable? I’m a big fan of blankets to wrap up in..even in the summer. Yes, I know I’m weird!
- Anything else you can think of?
I hope you’re living area is very live-able now!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #2.
- Work on a few finishing touches to your living area.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule. You’re doing great!