What a great start to a new month! I can tell my motivation is picking up since the sun is starting to shine here. I hope you’re feeling energized too!
If you like to accomplish your cleaning tasks on the weekend or just need to catch up from the week, here’s what we covered:
- Print/Pin your April calendar – print or pin (or you can do both!) the April Spring Cleaning calendar to guide you in cleaning your home. We will do it one task a day, for 30 days. Happy cleaning!
- Start a new habit – start cleaning habit #4: the 5 minute pick up. The task is pretty simple, all you have to do is spend 5 minutes what doesn’t belong in each room, 2 to 3 times a day. That’s it!
- Clean your ceiling fan – in this post we tackled the ceiling fan, here we discussed 2 simple tricks to clean them in no time.
- Vacuum everywhere – this task is pretty straightforward, vacuum everywhere… literally!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #4.
- Catch up on your tasks for the week.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule. You’re doing a good job!
By the way, I’d love to see what you accomplish today (before & after images would be awesome!). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!