Today is Saturday and this is the day we catch up from the week!
I can tell my motivation is picking up since the sun is starting to shine here. I hope you’re feeling energized too!
My family and I are spending most of the day outside, but if you’re not quite ready for that yet, feel free to catch up on our weekly cleaning tasks inside.Here’s what we covered:
- Polish wood furniture – last Monday we took on and polished our wooden furniture.
- Disinfect hard surfaces – on this day, we disinfect hard surfaces, like doorknobs, handrails, light switches, and so on.
- Spring clean light fixtures and globes – last Wednesday, we tackled with the light fixtures and cleaning fixtures with globes using this technique.
- Dust and vacuum lamp shades – on Thursday, we dusted and vacuumed lamp shades.
- Clean your electronic gadgets – and lastly, we cleaned electronic gadgets, like TVs, monitors, tablets, and phones.
So I hope you can keep up with our daily tasks and catch up for the week. ‘Til next week!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #4.
- Catch up for the week on tasks.
- Keep working on your cleaning schedule. Kudos for the good job!
By the way, I’d love to see what you accomplish today (before and after images would be spectacular). Upload a pic to instagram and tag me in it (instagram.com/idreamofclean) so I can see!