You probably have your routine down when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. But are you forgetting to clean a few important things in the bathroom?
When it comes to cleaning, organizing and maintaining the bathroom, try using a checklist to make sure you get every inch of your bathroom clean! Here’s one that that you can print and check off as you go.
Oh…and don’t forget to pin this checklist so you have it available for the next time your ready to clean!
Print your free Bathroom Cleaning Checklist here!
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Clean air vents
- Clean and disinfect light switches and fixtures
- Clean and disinfect toothbrush holders
- Clean and refill soap dish and/or pump
- Clean light fixtures and wash globe(s)
- Clean make-up brushes
- Clean mirror
- Clean shower caddy
- Clean shower curtain and liner
- Clean shower door frame
- Clean shower glass (here’s a great way to prevent soap scum from building up on shower glass doors in the future)
- Clean plastic strip at the bottom of a glass shower door
- Disinfect countertops
- Dust and clean windows, inside and out
- Polish faucets
- Mop and hand scrub floors (pay attention to special grout lines, corners, and moldings)
- Scrub and disinfect toilet, including around base, under seat and around hinges
- Scrub the bathtub and/or shower
- Scrub walls
- Unclog and refill lotion dispensers
- Wash bathroom cup
- Wash floor mat
- Wash hand/guess towels
- Wash trash can (inside and out)
- Wipe down cabinets, knobs, towel racks and toilet paper holder
- Remove rust from toilet seat screws
- Tighten toilet seat hinges
- Clean bathroom exhaust fan
- Clean shower head
- Polish wood cabinets
- Caulk around bathtub
- Re-seal tile and grout
- Unclog drains
- Toss beauty products not used over the past year
- Toss expired make-up
- Clean, organize and de-clutter cabinets and drawers
- Clean, organize and de-clutter bathroom closet
Other Free Printable Cleaning Checklists
By the way, I’ve been wanting to offer free printables for you forevah! Now that I have an incredible team working behind the scenes here at i Dream of Clean, you can expect one of these freebies about twice a month. So if you aren’t signed up for our free newsletter, make sure you sign up now. You’ll be notified every time a new printable is available!
The most efficient way to clean your home is with a checklist. Find all of our cleaning checklists here!