Spring Cleaning Challenge Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter®, Facebook®, or Rafflecopter. You understand that you are providing your information to I Dream of Clean, Amy’s Finer Things, Home-Ec 101, Tidy Mom, Untrained Housewife, Live Renewed, Biblical Homemaking, Living Well Spending Less, The Greenbacks Gal, Warrior Mom (“Challenge Hosts”) and not to Twitter®, Facebook®, or Rafflecopter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of contacting winners and awarding prizes.
1. Description: GE Appliances, (one “Sponsor”) is offering two readers of Challenge Hosts one of two washer/dryer sets that have not yet been produced or released, The Stow Company (one “Sponsor) is offering one reader of Challenge Hosts one DIY Easy Track Delux Closet Organization Kit, and Shark (one “Sponsor”) is offering one Professional Steam Pocket Mop as a Giveaway (the “Promotion”) and Challenge Hosts will select 4 winners randomly from all the entries. Spring Cleaning Challenge (the “Promotion”) starts on March 20th, 2012 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time “ET”) and ends on April 5th, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address. Employees of the GE Appliances, The Stow Company, or Shark (“Sponsors”), Challenge Hosts, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to entry and purchase will not increase or improve your chance of winning. The mandatory entry required is to leave a comment on any of the co-host blog posts listed here http://www.idreamofclean.net/2012/03/20/sping-cleaning-challenge-link-up-giveaway/– with additional entries outlined therein.
4. Entrant must have a valid and active email both for entry and to be selected as the winner.
5. Prizes: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, one (4) prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. The winners will receive one of the following: Front load Washer and Dryer Set (The approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $1099 each), Top load Washer and Dryer Set (ARV is $749 each), DIY Easy Track Delux Closet Organization Kit (ARV is $270), Professional Steam Pocket Mop (ARV is $160). There is no cash value to the prize. Winners will be required to give name, address, and social security number if subject to US Taxes.
6. General: Potential winner of each prize will be contacted within one (15) business days of the final selection by e-mail (“Prize Notification”). The potential prize winner must respond to the email within seventy two (72) hours of receipt of email. Failure to respond in the required time will result in prize winner forfeiting the prize, without recourse. An alternate prize winner will be selected at random from the remaining entrants.
7. Sponsors will mail the prizes to the prize winners. Challenge Hosts are not responsible for fulfillment of the prize. Lost, stolen or misdirected prizes will not be replaced. Prize winner is responsible for providing a valid physical mailing address for the grand prize. Post Office boxes are not acceptable.
8. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, during any portion of this Promotion, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will determine winners and award the prize among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void.
7. Right to Use Your Work and Information About You. By submitting an entry in any portion of the Promotion, you grant to Challenge Hosts and Sponsors, its parent and affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to Sponsor, its parent, and affiliated companies with respect to all entrants in the Promotion, including non-winners and winners.
8. Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating, all entrants release Challenge Hots and Sponsors, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Challenge Hosts nor Sponsors, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. Neither Challenge Hosts nor Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant’s participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. Challenge Hosts or the Sponsors reserve the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE TENNESSEE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
9. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Winners List: For a list of the winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Sponsors: GE Appliances, Appliance Park, Louisville, KY, The Stow Company, 3311 Windquest Drive, Holland, MI 49424, Shark, 180 Wells Avenue, Suite 200, Newton, MA 02459