2014 Spring Cleaning Challenge Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media outlets used. You understand that you are providing your information to A Real-Life Housewife, Ask Anna, Clean Mama, Clean + Scentsible, i Dream of Clean, and Stain Removal 1010 (“Challenge Hosts”) and not to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of communication about the challenge, dialog, contacting winners and awarding prizes.
1. Description: Easy Closets, (one “Sponsor”) is offering one reader of Challenge Hosts an EasyClosets organizing solution worth up to $1,000, Clean Mama is offering 2 copies of The Organically Clean Home, and Crafterhours is offering 5 sets of drawer stickers. Challenge Hosts will select 8 winners randomly from all the entries. Spring Cleaning Challenge 2014 (the “Promotion”) starts on April 1, 2014 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time “ET” and ends on April 15th, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The EasyClosets system is available to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address. The Organically Clean Home and Drawer Stickers are available to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid email address. Employees of the EasyClosets and Crafterhours, Challenge co-hosts, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to entry and purchase will not increase or improve your chance of winning. The mandatory entry required will be to enter a valid email address on the widget included on any of the co-host blog posts – with additional entries outlined therein.
4. Entrant must have a valid and active email both for entry and to be selected as the winner.
5. Prizes: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, one (8) prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. The winners will receive one of the following: An EasyClosets organizing solution worth up to $1,000 (The approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $1000), one of two The Organically Clean Home books (ARV $15.99), one of five Drawer Stickers (ARV is $5). There is no cash value to the prizes. Winners will be required to give name, address, and social security number if subject to US Taxes.
6. General: Potential winner of each prize will be contacted within (15) business days of the final selection by e-mail (“Prize Notification”). The potential prize winner must respond to the email within seventy two (72) hours of receipt of email. Failure to respond in the required time will result in prize winner forfeiting the prize, without recourse. An alternate prize winner will be selected at random from the remaining entrants.
7. Sponsors will mail the prizes to the prize winners. Challenge Hosts are not responsible for fulfillment of the prize. Lost, stolen or misdirected prizes will not be replaced. Prize winners are responsible for providing a valid physical U.S. mailing address for the EasyClosets organizing solution and a valid physical U.S. or Canadian mailing address for the books and stickers. Post Office boxes are not acceptable.
8. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, during any portion of this Promotion, for reasons beyond the Sponsors’ or Co-hosts’ control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Co-hosts and Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will determine winners and award the prize among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Co-hosts and Sponsors are not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void.
7. Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating, all entrants release Challenge Hots and Sponsors, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that Challenge Hosts nor Sponsors, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. Neither Challenge Hosts nor Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant’s participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. Challenge Hosts or the Sponsors reserve the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE TENNESSEE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
8. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winners List: For a list of the winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org