After a week-long kid’s room cleaning marathon, I hope your kiddos have a clean and organized bedroom.
If you’ve fallen behind or prefer to deep clean on the weekends, you’re in luck! Today is going to be a catch-up day!
Here’s what we’ve tackled during our Spring Clean the Kid’s Room week:
- Clear the clutter in your child’s bedroom
- Spring clean your child’s closet
- Clean and organize your child’s dresser
- Streamline & organize toys
- Clean bedding, dust and vacuum everything you possibly can
If you don’t have kids…
Feel free to spend a few extra minutes on your problem area!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #1.
- Finish spring cleaning the kiddos bedroom(s).