If you’ve been working to clean up your paperwork and files this month, there’s a good chance you have a big pile of paper to shred. That’s why today’s task is to do just that.
Set your timer for 15 minutes.
And then shred some more 🙂
Then, of course, let me know in the comments when you’re finished!
As a reminder, this is what we’ve covered so far in this paper clutter journey:
- Get the right supplies.
- Collect all of your paper.
- Process current mail and documents.
- Create a system for incoming mail and paper.
- Eliminate junk mail completely.
- Clean up your current filing system.
- Start filing.
- Keep filing.
- File again.
- Research how to reduce paper from household bills.
- Automate household bills.
- Magazines. Do you need ‘em?
- Organize Instruction Manuals.
- Eliminate receipt overload.
- Toss outdated paper files.
- Schedule ongoing paper processing meeting with yourself.
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #8.
- Shred, shred, shred.