We’ve covered quite a few habits this year. I hope the habits are building on one another and you can tell a difference in the way you are cleaning your home!
If you’ve just started with us don’t worry about going back to the beginning; just start with our new cleaning habit! Here’s reminder if you want to read up on past habits:
- Cleaning Habit #1: Tackle your problem area,
- Cleaning Habit #2: Clean your kitchen every night,
- Cleaning Habit #3: Let it go and streamline your life,
- Cleaning Habit #4: 5 minute pick up,
- Cleaning Habit #5: Put things back where they belong.
Now that we’re starting a new month, it’s time to start a new habit!
Cleaning Habit #6: Wash One Load of Laundry Each Day
Now I know some of you may think this is crazy. But hear me out. There are some benefits to the one load a day routine.
- You don’t waste and entire day washing, drying, and folding laundry.
- The pile doesn’t get so high you hyperventilate at the thought of laundry day.
- There is satisfaction in crossing at least one house cleaning task off the list each day.
There’s more. But, I’ll wait to hear from you on the rest.
I want you to try washing one load of laundry every single day. If you don’t love it, then you can go back to your old way in July. It won’t hurt my feelings, I promise!
For those of you that already wash one load a day, just keep on keeping on