Yesterday we focused on organizing the closet in our child(ren)’s bedroom. I don’t know how it is in your house, but getting my kids dressed in the mornings is so much easier when their clothes are hanging up nicely in their closet! The same should be true for older children who get themselves ready in the mornings.
Clean & Organize Your Child’s Dresser
If you still have your basket/box that you used to contain clothes your children have outgrown, it will come in handy today as you clean and organize the dresser. Here we go…
Set a timer for 15 minutes and work as fast as possible to organize the dresser in your child’s bedroom.
- Work one drawer at a time.
- As you’re folding and organizing, take out items that no longer fit and put them in the box you set out earlier this week.
- Remove items that should be moved to another drawer and replace when you get to the appropriate drawer.
Hopefully you can move quickly on this task and it will pay off big time the next time your child(ren) get dressed!
If you don’t have kids…
Feel free to spend a few extra minutes on your problem area!
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #1.
- Organize your child(ren)’s dresser.
- Add this task to your cleaning schedule.