As we continue to prepare for a Thanksgiving gathering next week, let’s start to think about serving dishes. Will you use fine china? Everyday dishes? Throw away cups and plates?
- If you plan to use china, give it a whirl in a vinegar/water bath to remove the dust that’s been piling up. That is, if you don’t use them very often like me 🙂
- If you’ll be using everyday dishes, you’re probably good to go. So congratulations…you get the day off!
- If quick and easy clean up is your idea of a fun, family gathering, then add paper plates, bowls, and cups to your grocery list.
There you go! How’s that for an easy task today?
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on habit #11.
- Decide which dishes you’ll use for your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Start working on your cleaning schedule for the upcoming year.